Is it time for you to replace your windows? As a homeowner in Minneapolis, an important part of maintaining your home is ensuring that your windows are working properly. Regularly maintained and correctly installed windows will help prevent drafts and the loss of heat, aid in properly ventilating your house, add a level of security, and improve the aesthetic of your home.
So, whether you simply need to replace a window or you’re installing a set of windows to upgrade your home’s aesthetic, Prominent Construction Roofing
is here to help. In this article, we’ll dive into the window installation cost in Minneapolis and signs that you should have new windows installed.
New Window Cost in Minneapolis
How much does a window replacement cost in the Minneapolis area? The total price of having new windows installed will depend on the number of windows that need replacing, the style you choose, and the size of your windows and home. In the Minneapolis area, the average cost for a standard window is around $600 to $1000. For 10 windows, you can expect to pay around $5,600 to $10,000 for a window replacement.
Should You Replace Your Windows in Minneapolis?
With proper installation and regular maintenance, the average windows will last around 15 to 30 years in the Minneapolis area. If your windows are nearing that time frame or you’re noticing reoccurring issues such as leaking, mold, or varying temperatures it’s a good idea to have a window professional inspect your home. Here are several reasons to have new windows installed on your home in Minneapolis:
- Improved Energy Efficiency: New windows will have better insulation and help regulate the temperature in your home
- Reduction in Outside Noise: New windows can utilize better seals and minimize outside noise
- Reduce Leaks: New windows can help seal out outside water and leaks from getting inside
- Boost Your Home’s Value: New windows can upgrade the aesthetic of your home and boost your home’s curb appeal
- Ventilation: Upgrading your windows can help improve the airflow and ventilation throughout your home.
- More Interior Light: When you have new windows installed, you can choose to have windows that add more light to the interior spaces of your home.
Next Steps: Prominent Construction Roofing
Minneapolis is prone to fluctuating temperatures that go from hot to cold, heavy snow, wind, and hail storms. Having properly installed windows is an important part of protecting your home and ensuring a favorable living environment. Nobody wants to pay extra in electric bills each month or have water leaking into their home.
At Prominent Construction Roofing, we are a local company that is dedicated to prioritizing our customers and offering exceptional solutions to all of your home’s exterior and interior needs. Our team of roofing experts is ready to help you find personalized window solutions that will give you peace of mind for years to come.
Get in touch with us today for a free estimate or to learn more about our window services!
( You might want a new Roof! Check our article about Roof Replacement Cost in Minneapolis! )