Storm Damage Restoration Services
Prominent Construction specializes in assisting Minneapolis and all other MN homeowners in storm damage repair and restoration due to hail, wind, and other forces of nature. We are committed to keeping our clients satisfied by being fully transparent throughout the the process of working with their insurance claims adjusters and completing high quality repairs to their homes.
We have overseen hundreds of successful hail and wind storm damage insurance restoration projects to Twin Cities and surrounding Minnesota homes. The typical repair involves exterior and siding storm damage repairs, roofing restoration, and window replacements.
Has Wind and Hail Damaged Your MN Home?
Roofs commonly are damaged during heavy storms, especially hail storms. Here’s some signs to look for:
- missing shingles
- bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- cracked or broken tile, slate, or concrete shingles
- granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- leaks in your roof or ceiling, dents on vents, gutters or flashing
- broken windows after a major storm
Exteriors on homes can be damaged from hail and tree branches. Look for these signs of exterior damage:
- Dings and dents
- Cracks and splitting
- Holes and breaks
- Chipping and discoloration
Noticing some broken glass that you didn’t notice before on your windows? It’s possible it was from storm damage and you may need to look into getting the windows completely replaced. Look for these signs:
- Shattered windows
- Cracks and holes
- Broken panes
- Damaged frame
Will insurance cover the repair costs to your home?
Devastating storms resulting in hail, heavy winds, and flooding are common in Minnesota and can cause massive amounts of damage to your home. If your home has been damaged in a storm, the first thing you need to do is find out if you have an insurable claim.
At Prominent Construction, we personally work with you through the entire insurance claim process, eliminating the time and stress for you.
How does the Minneapolis storm damage insurance claim process work?
- Call 612-345-4799 or fill out the form on the right to schedule a free inspection of your home
- Your Prominent Construction representative will determine if you have an insurable claim and work with you to set up a time for an insurance adjuster to inspect your property
- Your Prominent Construction representative will meet with your insurance adjuster the day of the inspection to make sure everyone is in agreement on the scope of the damage
- You will receive an estimate from your insurance company outlining the damage that was found and how much they are willing to pay. If we feel the allocated amount of money is not sufficient enough to make the repairs, we will work directly with your insurance company to make sure we get the correct amount of money to complete the work. You will have NO out-of-pocket cost besides your insurance deductible
- You will schedule a time to meet with your Prominent Construction representative and provide a down payment to get started on the work
- Construction begins on the property and is cleaned up in a timely and efficient manner
- Prominent Construction will send a final invoice to your insurance company triggering them to send you the remaining funds (depreciation) noted on the insurance estimate
- Upon receiving final payment from your insurance company, contact your Prominent Construction representative to schedule a time to for a final project close out. When your representative stops by, we want to make sure you are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the work we have done. We will then issue you a certificate of completion and collect the remaining balance due.