Storm Damage Repair & Restoration
Is your home damaged from a recent storm? We can help with that.
Minneapolis Storm Damage Repair & Restoration Contractors
We handle all storm damage insurance claims from start to finish
Years of experience in repairing your home properly
Specialists that are here to help you through the process
Prominent Construction specializes in assisting Minneapolis residents and Minnesota homeowners in storm damage repair and restoration. From hail to wind and a plethora of other forces – we’re here to help you fight back against Mother Nature!
We are committed to keeping our clients satisfied by being fully transparent throughout the the process. Our only goal is to repair your home after a storm. We work well with insurance claims adjusters and always complete high quality repairs to Twin City homes.
We have overseen hundreds of successful hail and windstorm damage projects throughout the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. One of our specialties include insurance restoration projects. A typical repair involves exterior and siding storm damage repairs, roofing restoration, and window replacements.
Your Minneapolis contractor when storm damage repairs are required!
The roof damage experts you need to succeed.
Exterior damages is nothing to our expert Minneapolis contractors.
We’ll have your window damages cleaned up rapidly.
Roofs commonly are damaged during heavy storms, especially hail storms. Here’s some signs to look for:
- Missing shingles
- Bruises or dented asphalt shingles
- Cracked or broken tile, slate, or concrete shingles
- Granules collecting in gutters or downspouts
- Leaks in your roof or ceiling, dents on vents, gutters or flashing
- Broken windows after a major storm
- Hail damaged siding
Exteriors on homes can be damaged from hail and tree branches. Look for these signs of exterior damage:
- Dings and dents
- Cracks and splitting
- Holes and breaks
- Chipping and discoloration
Noticing some broken glass that you didn’t notice before on your windows? It’s possible it was from storm damage and you may need to look into getting the windows completely replaced. Look for these signs:
- Shattered windows
- Cracks and holes
- Broken panes
- Damaged frame
Prominent Construction works with you and the insurance companies!
Minneapolis storm damage repair designed to ensure an insurable claim.
We work with you through the entire insurance claims process to ensure you pay as little out of pocket as possible.
Keeping you and the insurance company happy is part of our customer service focus.
Devastating storms resulting in hail, heavy winds, and flooding are common in Minnesota and can cause massive amounts of damage to your home. If your home has been damaged in a storm, the first thing you need to do is find out if you have an insurable claim.
At Prominent Construction, we personally work with you through the entire insurance claim process, eliminating the time and stress for you. When working with us and your insurance company, here’s how the Minneapolis storm damage repair process works:
- Call 612-345-4799 or fill out the form on the right to schedule a free inspection of your home.
- Your Prominent Construction representative will determine if you have an insurable claim and work with you to set up a time for an insurance adjuster to inspect your property.
- Your Prominent Construction representative will meet with your insurance adjuster the day of the inspection to make sure everyone is in agreement on the scope of the damage.
- You will receive an estimate from your insurance company outlining the damage that was found and how much they are willing to pay. If we feel the allocated amount of money is not sufficient enough to make the repairs, we will work directly with your insurance company to make sure we get the correct amount of money to complete the work. You will have NO out-of-pocket cost besides your insurance deductible.
- You will schedule a time to meet with your Prominent Construction representative and provide a downpayment to get started on the work.
- Construction begins on the property and is cleaned up in a timely and efficient manner
Prominent Construction will send a final invoice to your insurance company triggering them to send you the remaining funds (depreciation) noted on the insurance estimate.
- Upon receiving final payment from your insurance company, contact your Prominent Construction representative to schedule a time to for a final project close out. When your representative stops by, we want to make sure you are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the work we have done. We will then issue you a certificate of completion and collect the remaining balance due.
Give us a call, the storm damage repair specialists focused on fixing your home!
Do you need help with a storm damage claim?
Request your free consultation today.